October is one of the best times of the year to visit Utah with the fall colors just beginning to appear in the mountains. Come see why USA Today described Salt Lake as “a city that confounds expectations and offers much more than most people think. … Surrounded by high mountains … there's no shortage of amazing views. The Avenues - the North Bench of downtown … with its great architecture and shady trees … is perfect for a leisurely stroll.”
Sunday, October 6 (begins at 2:00 pm) - Tuesday, October 8 (ends at 4:30 pm)
Preconference Workshops, Saturday, October 5 (approx. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Sheraton Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
Conference at a Glance | Hotel | Travel | Registration | Committee
- Conference Program
- Download Guidebook - CoHEsion Salt Lake City has gone mobile with Guidebook. We strongly encourage you to download our mobile guide to enhance your experience at CoHEsion Summit Salt Lake City. You'll be able to plan your day with a personalized schedule and browse exhibitors, maps and general show info.
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at m.guidebook.com.
- Conference at a Glance Schedule with Overview & Session Information (subject to change)
- Preconference Workshops
- Ellucian will be providing a Student ActionLine representative for attendees to schedule One-on-One appointments with during regular conference hours (first come, first served) Unfortunately, the Finance ActionLine had to be canceled
- Keynote - Marlo Jensen
- Monday Evening Dinner Event Entertainment *Logo Swap* Bring something (shirts, hats, mugs, etc.) that has your institution's logo on it to trade or just watch the fun as others do
- Presentation Search
- At Presentation Search, select "2013 Salt Lake City (UT)" - then click the "SEARCH" button for a complete list of approved sessions. To look at the detail on any session, upon receipt of your paid registration, simply click on the session title.
- Create your own Excel file in Presentation Search – select conference, interest area (if applicable), sort option, then click on box next to EXCEL, and click on SEARCH button.
- Hotel Information
- Sheraton Salt Lake City - Official Conference Hotel
- Reserve Your Room Here for complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, and Shuttle Service (airport and local area)
- Rate: $119 (plus tax)
- Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Weather Our conference takes place during one of the best times to visit Utah. We typically expect highs in the Low 70s, with overnight lows in the mid-40s;
clear to partly cloudy skies 70% of the time. The chance of actual thunderstorms is less than 10%
- Registration - Policies, Fees & Information
- Registration Deadlines, Policies & General Information -- Please Review Before Registering
- Registration Fees
- Early Bird Registration ... $275 April 1, 2013- August 31, 2013
- Lead Presenter's Registration ... $225
- Regular Registration ... August 1, 2013 through October 4, 2013: $325
- Onsite Registration ... $375 (Payable by check only) October 6-7
Online Registration Open NOW!
- CoHEsion Member -- Login then go to the My Account tab, then select Membership / Registration
- Forgot your password? Use the "Forgot Your Password?" at the bottom of the login page
- New to CoHEsion -- Complete the CoHEsion Membership Form -- Annual Dues are part of your CoHEsion Summit conference registration! Select ONLY the conference registration and/or preconference workshop in the shopping cart system. Do NOT pay annual dues as well!